NEGOTIATION BOOT CAMP: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, Make Better Deals
Date: Tuesday May 16, 2017
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM -12:30 PM Pacific, 1:00 PM-2:30 PM Central
Guest Speaker: Ed Brodow, author of Negotiation Boot Camp and Negotiation Guru on PBS.
Can't make the date? Purchase includes access to live presentation PLUS the recording to watch & listen at your convenience.
Your success in business, regardless of your discipline or industry, is in direct proportion to your ability to negotiate. Protect yourself in our challenging economy by making sure that you learn the ten essential skills of successful negotiators. This popular webinar will engage both novices and seasoned negotiators with Ed Brodow's unique approach to an often misunderstood subject.
$125 PER REGISTRANT
In this 90 minute session you will learn:
- Where to start and when to walk away
- The formula for discovering the other side's weaknesses
- How to recognize and use negotiating tactics
- The two crucial elements in effective listening
- The most important issue in every negotiation
- How to get more concessions than you ever thought possible
- Secrets for managing expectations
- The Three Rules for Win-Win Negotiating
- How to overcome fears of confrontation
About the Speaker: Ed Brodow is the world's top spokesman on the art of negotiation. SEC Chairman Harvey Pitt dubbed Ed "The King of Negotiators." Forbes Magazine ranks Ed as one of the nation's leading dealmakers, and the Director of the IRS keeps Ed's bestselling book Negotiation Boot Camp next to his bed! A nationally recognized television personality, Edhas appeared as negotiation guru on PBS, ABC National News, Fox News, Fortune Business Report, and Inside Edition. He is negotiating consultant to some of the world's most prominent organizations, including Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Starbucks, Learjet, Raytheon, Philips, Hyatt, McKinsey, The Gap, Revlon, Zurich Insurance, Mobil Oil, and the Pentagon.
$125 PER REGISTRANT